Sunday, February 27, 2011

In with the new

We have been trying to figure out a better way of coordinating the kid's daily school stuff. Seems like they both ALWAYS need me at the same time. After pondering over it for a while and KNOWING this is the system I needed but didn't want to fork out the money over, we finally did it. The money in the end will be soooo worth my sanity. :)

So now we welcome you to our new Workbox system. (It's an organization system not a curriculum)

Photo1006.jpg

*Currently we only have one organizer since I only had one coupon. Adam will get his as soon as I get another coupon. :)

A special thanks to Confessions of a Homeschooler for the awesome idea. . . she has many more that I love too. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the Workboxes! And guess what!?! You won the See The Light Art Class DVD too! Please email me at homeschoolerconfessions{at}gmail dot com so I can get your info! :o)

    Congratulations and thanks for reading! :o)

    ReplyDelete